Okay so you’ve bought a full version of Windows 10 DVD from your money and you’re damn excited to install it over your PCs and get to enjoy the newest version of Windows known as the Windows 10 and suddenly while you’re installing the operating system, you see the Activation Fix Error 0x803F7001 in Windows 10. Would it be more disappointing than just annoying?
Let’s tell you it in detail.
This Activation Error Code 0x803F7001 in windows 10 is caused if you Clean install Windows 10 using flash drive. Or there can also be an issue with Microsoft activation server and so,
you are shown that your windows is not activated, In this case you can only wait and verify if it is an issue from the side of Microsoft.
However, you always don’t need to wait for Microsoft to make things better. Let’s tell you what you should do in order to run things smooth for your Windows.You can also check out here best antivirus for windows 10 to keep you windows 10 pc virus free.
Fix 0x803f7001 Error in Windows 10
Solution#1: Activate via your phone
If you’re facing errors in installing Windows 10, then you can use your phone and call the toll free number. Let’s tell you what to do.
Step 1: Press and hold the Windows key and Press R key to open up Run Command.
Step 2: Type ‘Slui 4’ in the run Windows that pops up and hit Enter and just after that, you will require to Select your Country/Region, So do it and Click Next.
Step 3: Now, you will be presented with the Toll Free number and you can use your phone and dial the number to get the Confirmation ID.
Step 4: Once you get the confirmation ID numbers, enter them in A to H Field Exactly the way they are Provided.
Step 5: Now Click on Activate.
Method#2: Change the product key
There’s an other method in order to fix this and you just need to change the product key by following these instructions:
- Open Settings app and go to Update and Security section.
- After that, go to Activation screen and click the ‘Change product key.’
- If you get User Account Control prompt just click Yes.
- Find the version of Windows 10 that you’re using and enter the product key from the list below:
- Windows 10 Home: YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7
- Windows 10 Pro: VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T
- Windows 10 Home N: 4CPRK-NM3K3-X6XXQ-RXX86-WXCHW
- Windows 10 Home Single Language: BT79Q-G7N6G-PGBYW-4YWX6-6F4BT
- Windows 10 Home Country Specific: 7B6NC-V3438-TRQG7-8TCCX-H6DDY
- Windows 10 Professional N: 2B87N-8KFHP-DKV6R-Y2C8J-PKCKT
5) After entering the product key, click Next.
6) Now, you will get message saying “ We couldn’t activate Windows”.
7) Repeat the entire process from Step 1, but this time enter your serial number for your copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
8) If the process is successful you should get message saying that you’re running a genuine version of Windows 10.
Method#3: Install Windows 10 again
If none of the method works, your can install Windows 10 again in your PC. You will just be required to follow the cycle of installing Windows 7/8 or 8.1 whichever OS you have with Product key.If this didn’t work out in some exceptions cases or if you want to downgrade to window 8.1 then you must check that out here.
After it’s done, download Windows ‘Media Creation tool’ and use “Upgrade this PC” feature to upgrade your PC from your Currently installed Windows operating system to Windows 10.
Now you should be able to Upgrade to windows 10 easily.