- USE OF SOFTWARE. The Site may have some software available for you to download; this software, and all the images and files it contains or generates, along with its data (the whole called as the “Software”) are licensed to you by the Company only for your own personal, noncommercial, home use. The title and intellectual property rights to the Software are retained by the Company and not transferred to you. Therefore, the Software may not be sold, reproduced, or redistributed by you, neither may it be decompiled, reverse-engineered, disassembled or converted to a form which is human-perceivable. The Company or its licensors own all the logos and trademarks, which may not be copied or used in any manner.
- USER CONTENT. The Company is granted the license to use any and all material that you may post on the Site or Service. The employees, directors, officers, agents, consultants, representatives, and affiliates of the Company, along with the Company itself, are granted a license to utilize the User Content, which includes anything that you may post, download, display, perform, transmit or distribute (the “User Content”) on the Site or Service. The User Content may be used by for the Internet business of the Company, its employees, directors, officers, agents, consultants, representatives, and affiliates. The use may include, among many other things, the right for copying, distributing, transmitting, publicly displaying or performing reproducing, editing, translating, and reformatting the User Content. The User Content will not be compensated for. You are in agreement that your name may be published or disclosed, in regards to your User Content, by the Company. The posting of the User Content on the Site or the Service warrants that you have ownership of the rights of that User Content, and its posting, distributing, displaying, performing, transmitting, and overall distributing is under your authority.
- COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. You agree to respect other people’s intellectual property rights and to obey the law, when either accessing the Site or using the Service. Laws which detail copyright ownership and the use of intellectual property are always applicable and govern your use of the Site and Service at all times. You are in agreement that you will not be uploading, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or distributing in any form, the information or content (as a whole known as the “Content) on the Site, particularly in respect to third party trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual or property rights. You are in agreement with the laws related to intellectual property and copyright ownerships, and alone responsible for any relevant laws being violated, and for any third-party rights being infringed on by Content you have provided or transmitted, or which has been provided or transmitted through your User ID. You alone are responsible for proving any Content to be not in violation of any law or third-party rights.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. There are certain legally directed procedures which have been placed by the Company itself, in relation to any allegation of copyright infringement taking place on the Site or Service. To make a claim of infringement visit our takedown policies highlighter in our Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), the link of which is given at the bottom of site pages. By this reference, the DMCA policy of the Company is included in this Agreement.
- LIMITED LIABILITY. THE COMPANY HAS LIMITED LIABILITY TOWARDS YOU. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, TO THE MAXIMUM DEGREE OF THE LAW, REARDLESS OF THE FORSEEABILITY OF THE DAMAGES. THESE DAMAGES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST DATA OR WAGES, OR ANY DAMAGE THAT ARISES OUT OF OR IN RELATION TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE, SERVICE OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL THAT THE COMPANY HAS PROVIDED TO YOU. This limitation will be applied irrespective of how the damages arise; through tort, breach of contract or any other legal form or theory of action.
- PROHIBITED USES. There are particular restrictions on the acceptable use of the Site and the Service which are imposed by the Company. Any violation or attempt at violation of any and all security features of the Site or Service is prohibited. These features include, but are not limited to, (a) logging onto a server or account which you do not have authority to access, or accessing content or data which is not meant for you; (b) trying test, scan, or probe the weakness and vulnerability of the Site, the Service, or any network or system associated with it, or to breach or attempt to breach any authentication or security measures without appropriate permission; (c) interference or attempted interference in the service to any host, user, or network, which may be done, without limitation, by means of “flooding”, “crashing”, “mail bombing”, overloading, “spamming” or submitting a virus to the Site or Service (d) sending unwanted e-mail, which includes, but is not limited to, advertisement and/or promotions for products or services, through the Site or Service; (e) using the Service to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any piece of the header information in any of the e-mails or in any of the postings; or (f) any attempt at modifying, reverse-engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or otherwise reducing or attempting to reduce any of the source code the Company uses, to provide the Site or Service, to a form which is human-perceivable. You will be subject to civil and/or criminal liability if there is any violation of system or network security.
All the contents of the Site or Service are Copyright © 2018 The Tech inside Headquarters. All rights reserved.
- NO LICENSE. You do not have license to use any of the logos, trademarks, service marks which are owned either by the Company or a third party. No content or information on the Site shall be taken to mean otherwise.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.